REPRESENTATION ON WILLOW COURT CONSERVATION SPECIAL COMMITTEE will be discussed at next weeks Council meeting 16/8/12.
Introduction and Purpose
The purpose of this report is for Council to ratify the final membership of the Willow
Court Conservation Special Committee.
That Council ratify the following as members on the Willow Court Conservation
1. The Hon. David Llewellyn AM (Chairperson)
2. Mr. Martyn Evans (Mayor Derwent Valley Council)
3. Mr. Barry Lathey (Deputy Mayor Derwent Valley Council ) Proxy
4. Dr. Dianne Snowden Proxy
5. Mrs. Michele Moseley (Deputy Secretary Department Primary Industries, Parks
6. Mr. Paul Lan Architect
7. Mr. Tony Wright (Deputy Director Inland Fisheries) Derwent Valley Council
8. Dr. Jane Harrington (Port Arthur Authority)
9. Ms. Anne McKinstray Friends of Willow Court Special Committee (Comunity
10. Mr. Richard Onn Friends of Frescati Special Committee (Community